Monday, October 24, 2005

Because of You

With the glare of the sun strong across my face, I waited with the gentiles. As the wings of time flapped away into the distance, I asked, 'Where's he?' And the sun only seemed to tighten it's warm embrace of me. I shielded myself with a torn cloth masquerading as a handkerchief when the clouds, having gathered together into a ball of cotton, curtained the ball of fire, as if to let another resplendent one into the scene. My accomplice rushed to him to get his audience and touched his feet. I waited, absorbing in the gentle visage of a man. An hour later and after having been spoken to in an alien tongue, I felt satiated. I knew I was sure to come back to feel the ripples of the spirit again.

2 Comments:

Blogger VR said...

Are you talking about the meeting you had with Ravi Shankar?Or is it something else?

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kunal Gulati said...

Bingo! Wasn't so difficult to make out, was it? Staying in Bangalore, I had to meet him and meet I did.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home